‘Managing Personal Data Beyond The GDPR’ is a survey-based study published by BARC in April 2018.
We asked 200 CXO-level business and technology decision-makers across Europe about their preparations for GDPR and the impact they expected the new legislation would have on their organisations.
The infographic below reveals some of the headline results from the survey including:
- Overall readiness for GDPR
- The obstacles encountered in becoming compliant with GDPR
- The data management technologies being investing in to meet GDPR requirements
- The extra resources being put in place
- Improvements expected following GDPR compliance
- The anticipated benefits of GDPR compliance